13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

25 Inspiring Animated .GIF Cinemagraphs Must Check Out

GIF Images are already very much popular due to their animated motion, creating a GIF image is not a big task as you just need to combine some images in different actions and than you can have a nice image ready in motion. But well creating these images is a big art and not everyone has it so I just grabbed few of the best inspiring cinemagraphs as called by my friend on his website HDpixels and I just loved checking them out so I thought I should share it with all of you so that you can also get see what a creative world looks in an animated image.























So I hope you liked these awesome images or you can see a real hard work by professionals. So make sure to like and share this post with your friends.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder